- Tech Specs
Brand Fractal Design Product Model FD-CA-DEF-R5-WT-W
Drive Bays 7 expansion slots 2 - 5.25" bays (removable) 8 - 3.5" HDD positions (can also accommodate 2.5" units); 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD unit positions Cooling System
- 8 - fan positions (2 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans included)
- CPU coolers up to 180mm in height
Motherboard Compatibility ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ATX
Package Dimensions 24.5 x 13.5 x 21.2 Package Weight 26.7
Fractal Design Define R5 White Window Mid-Tower Case
Fractal Design is at it again, this time with the Define R5. The intelligently designed case delivers silent with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
Highlighted Features of this Case
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front.
- Equipped with new tool-less ModuVent™ fan slot covers allowing the user to install more fans if desired or keep fan slots covered to maximize sound absorption.
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
- Maintaining a dust-free interior with the help of dust filters that cover front and bottom air intakes that are easy to access from the front on the case.
- Newly configured front door with dual side mounting to better fit your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5” or 2.5” drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- The ODD cage can easily be removed to gain additional interior space; the area can be freed up to allow for increased airflow, to provide a new place for HDD cage mounting or to make more room for water cooling components.
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
- Define R5 model is available with window side panel
- In the box
There are no Reviews for this Product
- Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Returns
Our Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
Your satisfaction is our goal. Every product we sell is backed by the manufacturer's warranty, plus is also covered by the Pipertech Satisfaction Guarantee.
If a product you purchase fails to meet your needs, please review the information below and return it to us within 30 days of receipt, and we will be pleased to arrange an exchange or refund. Please note that desktop and laptop computers, and tablets, may be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in a “new” resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returns may also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
For more information regarding our Return Policy, click here