- Tech Specs
Brand MSI Gaming Product Model x299 GAMING M7 ACK Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Years
- Supports Intel Core X-series processor family for LGA 2066 socket
Chipset Intel® X99 Form Factor ATX Form Factor Graphics
- 8 x DDR4-4266+ (OC) memory slots, support up to 128GB
- Quad channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 4-channels DDR4
- Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
- Supports AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slots
- 8 x SATA III
- 8 x SATA III, 2 x M.2, 1 x U.2
- 1 x Killer™ E2500 Gigabit LAN controller
- Dual Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Super Speed USB 10Gbps) Type-C ports(1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB connector)
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on theback panel
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (1 port on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 7 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x BIOS FLASHBACK+ button
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 3 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports
- 2 x Wi-Fi Antenna connectors (optional)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
Integrated I/O Ports
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 3 x M.2 slots (Key M x2, Key E x1)
- 1 x U.2 port
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector
- 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Virtual RAID on CPU connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
- 1 x GAME BOOST knob
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
- 1 x RGB LED connector
- 1 x 2-Digit Debug Code LED
Mounting Holes 9 mounting holes
Product Dimensions 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) Product Weight 6
MSI X299 GAMING M7 ACK Gaming Motherboard
The MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK ATX Motherboard features an LGA 2066 socket and an Intel X299 chipset to support Intel's X-series of processors. Eight DDR4 DIMM slots are on board to provide up to 128GB of memory to your system. For SLI or CrossFire gaming builds, the motherboard comes with four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots. With a capable processor, the motherboard can support quad-channel memory configurations and four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots operating in an x16, x16, x8, and x4 mode. This motherboard can handle PCIe-based SSDs by coming armed with two M.2 slots as well as one U.2 connector. There are also eight SATA ports for your optical CD/DVD burners, spinning hard drives, and SATA-equipped SSDs.
The MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK motherboard comes armed with two audio processors that enable you experience sounds coming from your speakers and headphones, simultaneously. For connections, it sports one PS/2 combo port, one Gigabit Ethernet port, one optical port, five audio jacks, three USB 2.0 Type-A ports, four USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and two USB 3.1 ports with 10 Gb/s speeds. One of the USB 3.1 ports has a USB Type-C design for easy connections. Other notable interfaces include 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 to access speakers and headsets wirelessly. Moreover, two PCIe 3.0 x1 slots are available to handle port expansion cards and NICs.
This motherboard is outfitted with features that help you enhance your internal components by supporting liquid-cooling solutions and offering two BIOS chips for testing out overclocked settings. Software programs are also included, so you can overclock with a single mouse click. Aside from enhancing system performance, onboard LEDs illuminate the insides of your case, while an extension Mystic Light header allows you to add optional LED strips.
Highlighted Features of this Gaming Motherboard
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable at the best performance during long gaming sessions.
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans, giving you full control to set up a cool & silent system. The fan headers are conveniently placed with the most popular CPU coolers in mind.
Designed to support the most popular All-In-One & custom water cooling solutions on the market. A dedicated water pump PIN header supports up to 2 amp, giving you full control of the water pump speed. A clearly marked ‘keep-out-zone’ allows for easy and safe installation and a perfect fit.
Need more power from your CPU and memory to get more FPS? MSI Game Boost enables one-second overclocking, giving you the performance boost you need. Simply turn the dial or use the Gaming App and your PC gets another adrenalin shot!
Gaming enthusiasts are always looking for more performance to get the ultimate experience. Using multiple graphics cards is a great way to find out just how good it gets. MSI GAMING motherboards fully support multi GPU technologies and have optimal PCI-E slot placement for the best thermal performance.
Gamers and PC Enthusiasts can now enjoy the performance of an SSD on their HDD by coupling it with the new Intel® Optane™ Memory device. Intel® Optane technology provides an unparalleled combination of high throughput, low latency, high quality of service, and high endurance. All MSI 200 Series motherboards are ready for Intel® Optane™ Memory.
2X TURBO M.2, Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely quick loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards. Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s per device using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is over 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection
Next generation SSDs demand a next generation connector. U.2 delivers just that with performance up to 32 Gb/s per device. The U.2 connector on this MSI motherboard also features Steel Armor for enhanced protection.
Only MSI products are equipped with VR Boost. When using a VR headset, you want to have a smooth experience. Traditional USB ports can suffer signal drops, significantly impacting performance of connected devices. VR Boost is a smart chip that ensures a clean and strong signal to a VR optimized USB port, giving you an enjoyable VR experience.
OC ENGINE 2, This external clock generator gives you more freedom in BCLK adjustments to achieve the maximum overclock for your setup. It also offers lower jitter & power consumption resulting in a rock solid system under extreme conditions.
BIOS FLASHBACK+, Simply flash an old or new BIOS version and start overclocking within minutes. BIOS Flashback+ even works without a CPU, memory or graphics card installed!
OC PCB, Leading PCB design and added layers allow us to optimize all traces for overclocking. Power and signal traces are isolated, resulting in higher efficiency, steadfast stability and top-notch performance.
- In the box
There are no Reviews for this Product
- Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Returns
Our Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
Your satisfaction is our goal. Every product we sell is backed by the manufacturer's warranty, plus is also covered by the Pipertech Satisfaction Guarantee.
If a product you purchase fails to meet your needs, please review the information below and return it to us within 30 days of receipt, and we will be pleased to arrange an exchange or refund. Please note that desktop and laptop computers, and tablets, may be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in a “new” resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returns may also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
For more information regarding our Return Policy, click here