- Tech Specs
Brand MSI Gaming Product Model H110M Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Years
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors for the LGA 1151 socket
Chipset Intel H110 chipset Form Factor ATX Form Factor Memory
- 2 x DDR4 memory slots, supports up to 32 GB
- - Supports DDR4 2133 MHz
- Dual-channel memory architecture
- - 1 x HDMI port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz or 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- - 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- - 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- - 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
- - 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- 4 x SATA III 6 Gb/s ports
- Intel H110 Chipset
- 4 x SATA III 6 Gb/s ports
- 1 x Intel I219V Gigabit LAN controller
- Realtek ALC887 Codec
- - 7.1-channel HD audio
- Intel H110 Chipset
- - 6 x USB 3.0 ports (four ports on the back panel and two ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- - 6 x USB 2.0 ports (two on the back panel and two available through the internal USB connectors)
Back I/O Ports
- - 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- - 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- - 3 x audio jacks
Integrated I/O Ports
- - 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- - 1 x 4-pin ATX 12 V power connector
- - 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- - 2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- - 1 x Front panel audio connector
- - 2 x Front panel connectors
- - 1 x TPM module connector
- - 1 x Serial port connector
- - 1 x Parallel port connector
- - 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- - 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Package Dimensions 11.1 x 10.8 x 2.7" Package Weight 2.15 lb
MSI H110M Gaming LGA 1151 Micro-ATX Motherboard
Customize and personalize your gaming PC to deliver improved performance using the H110M Gaming LGA 1151 Micro-ATX Motherboard from MSI, which is designed to fit in cases that support a micro-ATX form factor. This 9.6 x 8.1" motherboard belongs to MSI's Performance GAMING series and supports Intel 6th Generation Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors, the LGA 1151 socket, and the Intel B150 chipset.
The micro-ATX form factor of the H110M Gaming has two DIMM slots that are able to support up to 32GB of dual-channel memory, with the supported memory speed being 2133 MHz. There are also a total of four SATA III 6 Gb/s ports, one PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, and two PCIe 2.0 x1 slots. USB connectivity is integrated with four USB 3.0 Type-A and two USB 2.0 ports on the back panel, with two more USB 3.0 and four more USB 2.0 ports available through the internal USB connectors. Using the Realtek ALC887 audio codec, this motherboard can support 7.1-channel (7 speakers + 1 subwoofer) HD audio, and network connectivity is achieved using Intel's I219V Gigabit LAN controller.
Highlighted Features of this Motherboard
Memory Performance and Stability
With traditional memory design, the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
Gaming Optimized Bandwidth Management
Dedicated to providing an online gaming experience with optimized traffic prioritization and low latency, MSI's Gaming LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games. It also allows you to change applications' traffic priority and customize the bandwidth for each application.
Enhanced CPU Overvoltage Protection
Onboard overcurrent protection helps prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. A warning message lets you know that overcurrent protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
Military Class 4 Components
Military Class 4 includes Dark Choke and Solid CAP to help ensure that your PC runs stable under extreme gaming conditions.
VGA Armor: Reinforced PCI Express
With the increased size and weight of modern high end graphics cards, traditional PCI Express slots often show signs of bending or even breaking. Meet VGA Armor, strengthened PCI Express slots using more solder points to make sure you never have to worry about breaking off any of the slots.
- In the box
There are no Reviews for this Product
- Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Returns
Our Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
Your satisfaction is our goal. Every product we sell is backed by the manufacturer's warranty, plus is also covered by the Pipertech Satisfaction Guarantee.
If a product you purchase fails to meet your needs, please review the information below and return it to us within 30 days of receipt, and we will be pleased to arrange an exchange or refund. Please note that desktop and laptop computers, and tablets, may be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in a “new” resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returns may also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
For more information regarding our Return Policy, click here